[tech] morwong - pt2

David Manchester mustang at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Sat Apr 15 20:25:07 WST 2000

> Just had a look. The fileutils are not in /usr/local/bin/. I decided to start
> copying them from my box. Have not completed it yet. locate does work but you
> are a bit short of an update database at the moment. Will fix more problems
> later.

Grr grr wobble footle.

Do you guys want to hold it on the maik morwong mods until after
we've moved to the new disks, in case any of your efforts are in vain ?

Cheers
/dave

--
/  David Manchester <mustang at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au>  [TDH]  Netware/UNIX droid. \
Tell someone who's interested, tell someone who can keep their lunch digested