[tech] UCC internal network reachability

Davyd Madeley davyd at madeley.id.au
Mon Nov 14 22:12:52 WST 2005

On Mon, 2005-11-14 at 21:53 +0800, David Adam wrote:

> Also, for those who are unaware, connecting to martello.ipv6.ucc.asn.au
> will work for free, ATM - if you have IPv6 connectivity. Replacing
> martello with mussel also works, although manbo, mermaid and morwong
> don't accept IPv6 logins yet. I have been raving on IRC about Windows'
> IPv6, which is just too easy for words.

Please be aware that free IPv6 connectivity is a privilege, not a right.
It is only free because charging for it is hard (or something like
that). If someone puts a huge traffic spike on it, it is likely to
simply be turned off.

--d

--
Davyd Madeley

http://www.davyd.id.au/
08B0 341A 0B9B 08BB 2118  C060 2EDD BB4F 5191 6CDA