[tech] New Cameras in UCC

Alex Dawson alex.dawson at uwa.edu.au
Tue May 12 15:41:03 WST 2009

We had a laptop stolen from Arts, and they were happy to kick in doors
in Ellenbrook on the basis of a screenshot from a server of ours
showing an IP address.

We got it back.

After the second door.

The first people were apparently quite understanding.

--
Alex Dawson
IT Manager, FAHSS Faculty Computing,