[tech] [committee] Wire wrap and other prototyping

Bob Adamson bob at ucc.asn.au
Mon Mar 26 19:42:19 WST 2012

I'm unsure why this was only on committee so I'm cc-ing to tech...

UCC does indeed have a wire wrap tool, though it's a simple hand one like
this: http://www.aeroconsystems.com/electronics/wire_wrap_tool.jpg
Having never had all the equipment to do wire wrapping, I can't vouch for
its effectiveness. I think the one we had many years ago got stolen with our
toolbox in 2009.

Any chance this talk could happen on a weekend or as part of a sunday
hackathon? I'm pretty keen to attend and/or organise it, but weeknights are
a pita for me.

Bob