[ucc-announce] Cameron Hall Closed until further notice

William Dixon william.thomas.dixon at gmail.com
Mon Mar 22 19:17:45 WST 2010

Sup Cameron Hall Clubs, (already sent an email to unisfa)

I don't want to get all up in your committees' grillz by idk, getting to
ya'll before they do with a big email around (I know UCC has got it on
twitter already), but just thought you all ought to know that Cameron Hall
has been closed until further notice.

Any of you who were in missile bunkers today should know there was a pretty
significant hail storm and it busted up some windows and did some water
damage (I hear damage to UCC was pretty bad, but not sure, I wasn't there.)

I understand that the current plan is that the guild will get the windows
replaced first, then allow clubs back in so it might be a few days before we
can get back in to sort out our clubs stuff.

I hope it all works out for everyone.

All for now,

Liam (UniSFA president 2010)