[ucc-announce] Fwd: Membership renewals for 2012

Matt Didcoe mattman at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Sun Feb 26 14:53:50 WST 2012

* Crossposted one last time to ensure no-one misses out *

A friendly reminder that the due date for membership renewals is
rapidly approaching.

Either visit the website and renew via email+EFT or pop into the
clubroom (now open regularly again with semester starting).

Life members are required to submit a form reflecting up-to-date
details - just mark your status on the left hand side of the payment
box.

Thanks,
Matt [MRD]
Vice Pres (2011) / Wheel