[Unigames] Unigames AGM on Thursday

Sarah Lewis 21301124 at student.uwa.edu.au
Mon Mar 7 18:34:19 AWST 2016

Hey citizens,

This is an update about the AGM coming up on Thursday!
TIME: 1PM
LOCATION: Guild Council Meeting Room

Remember that you have to be a current member of the club to vote for the
2016 committee.

If you'd like to cast a proxy vote please let Ruisi know. Her email is
21487925 at student.uwa.edu.au.

There is a list of the people we know are running for committee positions
on our Facebook group and on the Facebook event. Please let me know if you
can't access it and would like to cast a proxy vote.

Thank you to everyone who came to the fresher welcome, it was the craziest
thing I've ever seen. Next time hopefully we'll have more surfaces for you
to play your games on.

Happy Monday nerds,
Sarah Lewis
Unigames President