[Unigames] UNIGAMES NEWSLETTER 4 - Force and Digest

Gavin Tay Fernandez 21979092 at student.uwa.edu.au
Wed May 10 12:55:16 AWST 2017

*FORCE AND DIGEST - Unigames Newsletter 4*

This is the fourth issue of the Unigames newsletter. It's your last chance
to grab tickets for Cameron Hall Quiz Night this Friday! Come to the
clubroom at any time. If the doors open, somebody can sell you tickets.

*UPCOMING EVENTS*
12th of May: 6 pm - Cameron hall Quiz Night! ($15 per person, $100 for a
table of 8)
17th of May: Call of Cthulu Oneshot (Time TBA)
25th of May: Board Games Night (Time TBA, Theme TBA)

Join Unigames Facebook Group to View Events Page: https://www.facebook.com
/groups/uwa.unigames/events/

As always attached are the minutes. This time the minutes from Tuesday the
9th of May's OGM have also been attached!

*Contact Unigames* committee through our Facebook Page or Email
21979092 at student.uwa.edu.au
(This is Secretary Gavin Tay Fernandez's email - we're using it for now
until we get things fixed)

Cheers! Gavin.