[Unigames] UNIGAMES NEWSLETTER 5 - Call of Digest

Gavin Tay Fernandez 21979092 at student.uwa.edu.au
Tue May 16 12:25:00 AWST 2017

*CALL OF DIGEST - Unigames Newsletter 5*

This is the fifth Unigames Newsletter. If you have any experience and
advice on how to set up an offline streaming service message the Secretary.

*UPCOMING EVENTS*
17th of May: Call of Cthulu Oneshot: 4pm Onwards
25th of May: New Board Games Night: 3pm Onwards

Join Unigames Facebook Group to View Events Page: https://www.facebook.com
/groups/uwa.unigames/events/

As always attached are the minutes.

*Contact Unigames* committee through our Facebook Page or Email
21979092 at student.uwa.edu.au
(This is Secretary Gavin Tay Fernandez's email - we're using it for now
until we get things fixed)

Cheers! Gavin.